Call : +673 8680484
Email : dojostudio@outlook.com
FB Page :Dojo Studio BN
IG: DojoStudio

Thursday 14 August 2014

Super Body Super Brain - Asia Tour 2014

WOW ASIA TOUR CONFIRMED FOR NOVEMBER 21st-December 2nd 2014!! Really excited that my tour in Asia got confirmed and got even bigger than i thought! I will be visiting and running classes in SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA AND BRUNEI! Thanks so much for making this dream possible and help me sharing my program trying to help people worldwide to optimize their brain and bodies together!. Thanks to Susy Bachtiar Lembong Abigail Teo Samuel Teo SaLam Bokwa Sbsb Joanna Osman Anesidora Bokwa Best Lakshmi Cyndi Chua Kelvin Toh Devimeena Sundaram Ma'an Fara Santos Mariebel Torres Savitri Quamilla and many more! I will see you soon and will share the latest updates of SUPER BODY SUPER BRAIN and incredible opportunities to learn a multidisciplinary health program that combines Physical Exercise with Neuroscience. I cant wait to meet you all!!! Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can save your spot Thanks to Soft Studio for such an amazing poster design!

Lets get fit with SBSB!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment